Account Specialist – Lincoln Office
KidGlov’s Account Specialist will help keep our client’s projects on time, on track and accurate, maintaining all of the day-to-day details. Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, this position will support the needs of our Account Directors, Project Managers and clients, as well as assist with office administrative tasks.
All members of KidGlov are expected to be a team player while providing work of the highest quality, tracking time spent each day and maintaining paper and electronic files for optimal efficiency. The accountability and responsibilities of this position will grow and evolve as the agency does.
- Support Account Directors and our Chief Operating Officer with the day-to-day workflow of projects and tasks
- Maintain ruthless focus on the details of a project – proofreading content and key account details, maintaining awareness of deadlines, following up with clients and our KidGlov account and creative teams
- Schedule projects in our project management software
- Schedule and manage content for clients and KidGlov for social media, websites, etc.
- Work directly with clients on day-to-day projects as needed
- Help conduct office and administrative tasks
- Other account service/project management/administrative duties as assigned
- At least 2 years’ experience performing account coordinator duties at an advertising agency or in-house marketing department
- Ability to work full time in our Lincoln office location with flexibility to work from home (KidGlov is currently working remotely due to the pandemic, but the candidate must be able to work from our Lincoln office when we are cleared to return to office work)
- Experience posting social media and boosting/placing social media ads
- Experience with website content management and content loading (WordPress experience a plus)
- Familiarity with project management software and/or systems
Core Values: Expectations of all team members
- Courageous: We believe in ourselves and our ability to change the world.
- Loyal: We have each other’s backs. We are honest and true. We do what we say we will.
- Determined: We make things happen. We find a way. We don’t stop at the first roadblock.
- Loving: We love what we do. We are passionate about doing it well.
- Creative: We find magical new solutions to advance our clients and ourselves.
Apply today by sending your resume and cover letter to IWantToJoinTheTeam@KidGlov.com.
KidGlov is an equal opportunity employer. We love our people and empower them to amplify the voices of changemakers everywhere. We hire great people from diverse backgrounds and support them in doing meaningful work. We are committed to growing and respecting a culture of inclusiveness and diversity.