Affecting Positive Change
KidGlov is passionate about supporting positive change. It’s a common thread among our entire team. It’s also what we do—use our skills to tell the stories and support the people and organizations out there changing the world.
Consider donating to or volunteering with:
- Girls Inc., Omaha
- Chelsea’s Charity, hear her story here: https://pincurlgirls.com/pages/chelsea
- You Go Girl
- Clyde Malone Community Center
- ACLU Nebraska
- Boys Town
Some of our favorite black-owned businesses:
- Rachel D. Fox (Motivational Speaker)
- Raymonn Adams (Motivational Speaker)
- Aaron Davis (Attitude Coach)
- D-Wayne (Emceeing/Events)
- Kualdom Creations (Video/Photography)
- Culxer House
- The Union for Contemporary Arts
- Stur 22 Lounge Caribbean & African Kitchen
- Capital Cigar Lounge
- Screamers Dining & Cabaret
- Black Bottom Biscotti
We believe everyone can contribute to unity, understanding and positive change. It takes courage to acknowledge we need to listen and learn more. Organizations and organized actions are vital to bringing any positive change to reality. Often, the most powerful way to build unity and grow mutual understanding is local and person-to-person.
Join us in making the personal connections and taking the positive actions that will change the world.