KidGlov’s copywriter commands the written word and the creative aspects of our work in print, broadcast, online, and within social media channels, for a diverse range of topics and industries. The role is core to developing big ideas and executing them for multiple clients, across multiple media.
Everyone at KidGlov is expected to be a team player, provide high-quality work, accurately track time spent each day, and maintain paper and electronic files for optimal efficiency. The responsibilities of this position will grow and evolve as the agency does.
Copywriter Functions: Ongoing core responsibilities
- Concept ideation
- Content/copy creation
- Research and analysis of client industries to create relevant content
- Keeping on top of marketing and content trends/best practices
- Effective collaboration with Art Directors, account services, and operation teams
- 3+ years of advertising agency copywriting experience
- Experience taking a creative piece from concept to execution
- Ability to write long-form copy—blogs, articles, and websites—along with short-form creative writing
- Drive and determination to bring your best to your work every day!
Core Values: Expectations of all team members
- Courageous: We believe in ourselves and our ability to change the world.
- Loyal: We have each other’s backs. We are honest and true. We do what we say we will.
- Determined: We make things happen. We find a way. We don’t stop at the first roadblock.
- Loving: We love what we do. We are passionate about doing it well.
- Creative: We find magical new solutions to advance our clients and ourselves.
Send your jaw-dropping writing samples and all-star resume to IWantToJoinTheTeam@KidGlov.com.
KidGlov is an equal opportunity employer. We love our people and empower them to amplify the voices of changemakers everywhere. We hire great people from diverse backgrounds and support them in doing meaningful work. We are committed to growing and respecting a culture of inclusiveness and diversity.