Creative Director – Omaha Office
This position is responsible for advancing big ideas in a variety of mediums for clients and for us. KidGlov’s Creative Director oversees the creative aspects of our work in a variety of mediums, including print, broadcast, online and non-traditional channels.
All members of KidGlov are expected to be team players while providing work of the highest quality, tracking time spent each day and maintaining paper and electronic files for optimal efficiency. The accountability and responsibilities of this position will grow and evolve as the agency does.
Creative Director Functions : Ongoing core responsibilities
- Leadership of efforts in creative campaign ideation
- Creative leadership of strategic planning engagements
- Creative direction leadership on assigned accounts
- Assisting the CEO and COO with building the ideal creative culture
- Management, training and motivation of creative team members
- Art direction on assigned accounts
- Recruitment of top-quality creative talent
- Participating in new business and client presentations
- Establishment of processes for high quality work in a collaborative team environment
- Art direction/graphic design background
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite
- 10+ years advertising agency or equivalent experience
Core Values : Expectations of all team members
- Courageous: We believe in ourselves and our ability to change the world.
- Loyal: We have each other’s backs. We are honest and true. We do what we say we will.
- Determined: We make things happen. We find a way. We don’t stop at the first roadblock.
- Loving: We love what we do. We are passionate about doing it well.
- Creative: We find magical new solutions to advance our clients and ourselves.
KidGlov is an equal opportunity employer. We love our people and empower them to amplify the voices of changemakers everywhere. We hire great people from diverse backgrounds and support them in doing meaningful work. We are committed to growing and respecting a culture of inclusiveness and diversity.