KidGlov : Account Executive – Colorado
This position is responsible for building KidGlov’s presence in the Denver market and working with current and prospective clients to advance their brands and establish strong, mutually beneficial client and community relationships.
All members of KidGlov are expected to be a team players while providing work of the highest quality, tracking time spent each day and maintaining paper and electronic files for optimal efficiency. The accountability and responsibilities of this position will grow and evolve as the agency does.
Account Executive Functions : Ongoing core responsibilities
- Build KidGlov’s presence in the Denver area through networking, community and new business development.
- Direct the activities of KidGlov accounts as assigned including strategy, relationship building, team education, project management, sales and profitability.
- Utilize KidGlov’s project management software to effectively and efficiently move projects from concept to completion.
Core Values : Expectations of all team members
- Courageous: We believe in ourselves and our ability to change the world.
- Loyal: We have each other’s backs. We are honest and true. We do what we say we will.
- Determined: We make things happen. We find a way. We don’t stop at the first roadblock.
- Loving: We love what we do. We are passionate about doing it well.
- Creative: We find magical new solutions to advance our clients and ourselves.
Send your cover letter and resume today to email@example.com.