KidGlov : Copywriter
This position focuses on successfully expressing big ideas in a variety of mediums for brands we work with and for us. KidGlov’s copywriter commands the written word and the creative aspects of our work in print, broadcast, online and within social media channels, for a diverse range of topics and industries.
All members of KidGlov are expected to be a team player while: providing work of the highest quality, tracking time spent each day and maintaining paper and electronic files for optimal efficiency. The accountability and responsibilities of this position will grow and evolve as the agency does.
Copywriter Functions: Ongoing core responsibilities
- Concept Ideation
- Content/Copy Creation
- Trends/Best Practice (with a leadership role in social media & SEO)
- 3+ years of advertising agency copywriting experience.
- Experience taking a creative piece from concept to execution.
- Ability to write long form copy—blogs, articles, etc.; along with short form creative writing.
- Drive and determination to bring their best to their work every day!
Core Values: Expectations of all team members
- Courageous: We believe in ourselves and our ability to change the world.
- Loyal: We have each other’s backs. We are honest and true. We do what we say we will.
- Determined: We make things happen. We find a way. We don’t stop at the first roadblock.
- Loving: We love what we do. We are passionate about doing it well.
- Creative: We find magical new solutions to advance our clients and ourselves.
Send your cover letter and resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org.