KidGlov : Art Director
This position is responsible for concepting and creating the graphic design and finish art of creative print and digital projects working under and in conjunction with the Creative Directors.
All members of KidGlov are expected to be a team player while providing work of the highest quality, tracking time spent each day and maintaining paper and electronic files for optimal efficiency. The accountability and responsibilities of this position will grow and evolve as the agency does.
Art Director Functions : Ongoing core responsibilities
- Concept creative campaigns alongside Creative Directors
- Create images that convey a message matching the strategic goals
- Develop graphics for print collateral, logos, websites and digital ads
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- Video editing
- Emails, websites and digital ads – design, light development and working with digital partners
- Create graphics for social media
- 3-6 years graphic design experience, ideally in an agency setting
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in a graphic- or arts-related field
- Ability to work full time in our Lincoln or Omaha location (with schedule flexibility)
- Experience/proficiency in social media strategy a plus
- Experience/proficiency in photography a plus
Core Values : Expectations of all team members
- Courageous: We believe in ourselves and our ability to change the world.
- Loyal: We have each other’s backs. We are honest and true. We do what we say we will.
- Determined: We make things happen. We find a way. We don’t stop at the first roadblock.
- Loving: We love what we do. We are passionate about doing it well.
- Creative: We find magical new solutions to advance our clients and ourselves.
Send your cover letter, résumé detailing at least 3-6 years of professional design experience, and a collection of your favorite samples to IWantToJoinTheTeam@KidGlov.com.
KidGlov is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information or any other status protected under applicable federal, state or local laws.