123 Connect with Me : Partner Kit Campaign
One of the ways Children’s Hospital & Medical Center advocates for children’s health is through their Center for the Child & Community.
KidGlov worked with the Center for the Child & Community to create the “123 Connect with Me” campaign for partner organizations to spread a unified message that inspires parents and caregivers to have positive interactions with children from birth to age three that help grow their healthy brains.
Campaign elements included: Brand Strategy, Logo, Critter Illustrations, Website, Posters, Handouts, Blog Articles, Social Media and Stickers.
It’s as Easy as 1-2-3!
Connect Kits were developed for partner organizations to share “123 Connect with Me” resources through their networks to inspire adults to have positive connections with children every day that feel easy, loving and natural.
The Connect Kits included but were not limited to downloadable posters, handouts, milestone trackers, and articles written by early childhood experts.
By all accounts, the “123 Connect with Me” campaign was a success, and we exceeded each of the goals we set out to achieve. Our results included the following:
- Secured 10 partner organizations to support the movement, which represents double the initial goal.
- Created materials that were inclusive of all races, genders and family types, that were both kid-friendly, and partner and parent approved. Additionally, all social posts used diverse images in order to effectively relate to all potential audiences
- Offered support for several of the audience’s native languages by developing handouts in Spanish, Korean, Arabic and English.
- Exceeded the goal of getting 80% of partner organizations to order the free materials each quarter, with 100% quarterly participation from partner organizations.
- Reached audiences totaling 30,000 to 43,000 on Facebook and Instagram, exceeding the goal of 20,000.
Click photos to view larger