This position is responsible for ensuring the accurate, timely and quality execution of client and internal marketing as well as office/administrative tasks. Reporting to the Vice President : Operations, this position will have a strong focus on maintaining consistent workflow for assigned offices by making the best use of our project management software, acting as a traffic manager, supporting all account service needs of assigned Account Directors, and assisting the Lincoln office manager.
All members of KidGlov are expected to be a team player while providing work of the highest quality, tracking time spent each day and maintaining paper and electronic files for optimal efficiency. The accountability and responsibilities of this position will grow and evolve as the agency does.
- Work with Vice President : Operations to continue to refine and improve our project management process and software.
- Serve as primary point of support for all account service needs of assigned Account Directors.
- Ensure timely and consistent workflow amongst assigned offices.
- Assist with forecasting and resource availability to determine if/when we can take on new projects.
- Help conduct office and administrative tasks for the Lincoln office.
- Other traffic/account service/administrative duties as assigned.
- 2+ years’ experience in project/traffic management – ideally in an advertising agency or in-house marketing team setting.
- Some experience in account coordination/service helpful but not required.
Core Values : Expectations of all team members
- Courageous: We believe in ourselves and our ability to change the world.
- Loyal: We have each other’s backs. We are honest and true. We do what we say we will.
- Determined: We make things happen. We find a way. We don’t stop at the first roadblock.
- Loving: We love what we do. We are passionate about doing it well.
- Creative: We find magical new solutions to advance our clients and ourselves.