This position focuses on successfully expressing big ideas in a variety of mediums for brands we work with and for us. KidGlov’s copywriter will work in print, broadcast, online and within social media channels, for a diverse range of topics and industries.
All members of KidGlov are expected to bring passion to their work and produce the highest quality deliverables for our clients’ and the agency’s success. The accountability and responsibilities of this position will grow and evolve as the agency does.
Copywriter Functions: Ongoing core responsibilities
- Concept creation and ideation
- Content and copy creation
- Assist in brainstorming concepts with other members of the account team
- Stay on top of trends and best practices
- 3+ years of copywriting experience.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree a plus.
- Ability to write long form copy—blogs, articles, etc.; along with short form creative writing.
- Drive and determination to bring your best to your work every day!
Core Values : Expectations of all team members
- Courageous: We believe in ourselves and our ability to change the world.
- Loyal: We have each other’s backs. We are honest and true. We do what we say we will.
- Determined: We make things happen. We find a way. We don’t stop at the first roadblock.
- Loving: We love what we do. We are passionate about doing it well.
- Creative: We find magical new solutions to advance our clients and ourselves.
At KidGlov, we love our people and empower them to amplify the voices of changemakers everywhere. We hire great people from diverse backgrounds and support them in doing meaningful work. We are committed to growing and respecting a culture of inclusiveness and diversity.