KidGlov: Production Artist
This position is responsible for creating graphic design and finish art of creative print and digital projects working in conjunction with the Art and Creative Directors.
All members of KidGlov are expected to bring passion to their work and produce the highest quality deliverables for our clients’ and the agency’s success. The accountability and responsibilities of this position will grow and evolve as the agency does.
Production Artist Functions : Ongoing core responsibilities
- Create images that convey a message matching a set of strategic goals
- Develop graphics for print collateral, logos, websites and digital ads
- Design and light development for emails, websites and digital ads
- Create graphics for social media
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing
- Work with print and production vendors, gathering estimates and sending files
- 2+ years production art/graphic design experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in a graphic- or arts-related field a plus
- Experience with web, digital and video content a plus
Core Values : Expectations of all team members
- Courageous: We believe in ourselves and our ability to change the world.
- Loyal: We have each other’s backs. We are honest and true. We do what we say we will.
- Determined: We make things happen. We find a way. We don’t stop at the first roadblock.
- Loving: We love what we do. We are passionate about doing it well.
- Creative: We find magical new solutions to advance our clients and ourselves.
At KidGlov, we love our people and empower them to amplify the voices of changemakers everywhere. We hire great people from diverse backgrounds and support them in doing meaningful work. We are committed to growing and respecting a culture of inclusiveness and diversity.