December 2, 2022
Celebrating 14 Honors at the PRSA Nebraska Paper Anvil Awards
Celebrations are underway for our KidGlov marketing and communications team for receiving honors at the 2022 PRSA Nebraska Paper Anvil Awards. Through dedication, collaboration, and a big dose of creative hard work, we were recognized with 11 awards of excellence and three awards of merit from the public relations organization.
“Our mission is to put a megaphone in front of those who are doing good in the world,” said Lyn Wineman, KidGlov president and chief strategist. “Recognition from the PRSA Nebraska Paper Anvil Awards confirms that our work is of the highest quality, providing our clients with meaningful results.”
2022 PRSA Nebraska Paper Anvil Awards
The Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) Nebraska Chapter Paper Anvil Awards recognizes the best work by Nebraska’s public relations, marketing, and communication professionals. KidGlov was among the honorees recognized for excellence at their annual ceremony last December.
PRSA Nebraska is comprised of more than 150 members from nonprofit, agency, corporate and government entities. The organization exists to further the public relations profession by creating connections, community, personal and professional growth opportunities.
KidGlov’s 2022 PRSA Nebraska Paper Anvil Awards:
- COVID-19 Projects Award of Excellence – Make School Fruitful – Children’s Hospital & Medical Center Community Health & Advocacy
- Crisis & Issues Management Award of Excellence – Max the Vax Covid-19 Campaign – Children’s Hospital & Medical Center and the Nebraska Department of Education
- Events & Observations Award of Excellence – Dreamweaver Boots and Buckets Fundraiser – Dreamweaver Foundation
- Global Communications/Multicultural Public Relations Award of Excellence – Max the Vax Social Impact Campaign – Children’s Hospital & Medical Center and the Nebraska Department of Education
- Marketing Consumer Services Award of Excellence – Your Hometown Bank – Farmers & Merchants Bank
- Media/Press Kits Award of Excellence – Max the Vax Social Impact Campaign – Children’s Hospital & Medical Center and the Nebraska Department of Education
- Public Service Award of Excellence – Stop & Think Opioid Prevention – Prevention Coalition
- Social Media Award of Excellence – Stop & Think Opioid Prevention – Prevention Coalition
- Special Projects Award of Excellence – Dreamweaver Connecting Hope Goes National Campaign – Dreamweaver Foundation
- Video Award of Excellence – Foster Care TV Campaign – CEDARS
- Website Award of Excellence – Nebraska Arts Council Website Redesign – Nebraska Arts Council
- Community Relations Award of Merit – Make School Fruitful – Children’s Hospital & Medical Center Community Health & Advocacy
- Print Promotion Award of Merit – Dreamweaver Boots and Buckets Invitation – Dreamweaver Foundation
- Reputation/Brand Management Award of Merit – Your Hometown Bank – Farmers & Merchants Bank
View the full list of Paper Anvil award winners and categories at the PRSA Nebraska website.
Awards are nice, but they’re even nicer when the work recognized was a culmination of collaborative ingenuity and remarkable inspiration. We make a point of partnering with organizations whose work becomes the spark for incredible things. Thank you to the partners whose work inspired this recognition: CEDARS, Children’s Hospital & Medical Center Community Health & Advocacy, Dreamweaver Foundation, Farmers & Merchants Bank, Nebraska Arts Council and Prevention Coalition.
Public relations is about influencing, engaging and building a relationship with audiences and the community. At KidGlov, it’s a key discipline discussed at nearly every stage of the creative process. Working to create positive PR is a collaborative process.
From initial strategy to measuring results, we partner with organizations every step of the process. Our high-touch, collaborative approach is different from the other marketing agencies, but we’re okay with that. Why? Because collaboration drives more—more creativity, more ingenuity, and more results.
Over the years, the KidGlov branding and marketing experts have received honors from the American Marketing Association (Omaha and Lincoln chapters), PRSA Nebraska, and has been named one of Lincoln’s Best Places to Work. If you’re interested in learning more, check out our Accomplishments page and take a look at our other award-winning work here.
KidGlov is a boutique, full-service, advertising, branding and content marketing agency and certified B Corp, with offices in Omaha and Lincoln, Nebraska, specializing in nonprofit marketing, healthcare marketing, financial services marketing, social impact marketing, and purpose-driven businesses.