May 24, 2023
KidGlov Marketing Agency Awarded 12 AMA Pinnacles
Our award shelves are filling up! Kudos to the entire KidGlov marketing agency team for an incredible night at the 2023 AMA Omaha Pinnacle Awards. While it is an honor simply to attend the American Marketing Association (AMA) Omaha event and celebrate successful marketing, branding and advertising campaigns from across the region, we proudly brought home 12 awards, a tribute to the entire team’s collaboration and creativity.
At KidGlov, we are passionate about what we do best — putting a megaphone in front of those who are doing good. We love to think outside-the-box to produce engaging campaigns that push the boundaries of creativity to better connect with audiences and advance missions. Being recognized by AMA Omaha is icing on the cake.
“The only thing better than getting to come to work each day and do amazing work for clients making a difference in the world is winning awards for it. It’s an honor to receive this recognition on their behalf,” said Lisa Bowen, KidGlov vice president managing director.
Thank you to our partners who provided infinite inspiration for these incredible award-winning marketing and branding campaigns: BraveBe Child Advocacy Center, Farmers & Merchants Bank, Lutheran Family Services, Max the Vax, MembersOwn Credit Union, Nebraska Arts Council, Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services, Prevention Coalition and Voyage Healthcare.
2023 AMA Omaha Pinnacle Awards
The Pinnacle Awards are an annual showcase of the area’s outstanding marketing campaigns. Entries include categories and nominees from across the marketing spectrum, submitted by students, agencies and businesses. Submissions are judged by select AMA sister chapters, and awards are based on a campaign’s measurable tactics and results metrics. The awards were presented at a celebration gala held this April. KidGlov was honored to partner with AMA Omaha for the gala’s theme and design.
KidGlov’s 2023 AMA Pinnacle Awards include:
- Communications Not-for-profit Pinnacle Award: BraveBe Child Advocacy Rebrand
- Communications Not-for-profit Gold Award: Lutheran Family Services Rebrand
- Communications Small Business Gold Award: Voyage Healthcare Corporate Identity
- COVID-19 Flex Campaign Pinnacle Award: Max the Vax “Adapt & Elevate” COVID-19 Campaign
- Public Relations Not-for-profit Silver Award: Max the Vax Public Relations
- Promotions Not-for-profit Pinnacle Award: 2022 AMA Pinnacle Awards Digital and Direct Mail Campaign
- Promotions Large Business Bronze Award: Farmers & Merchants Bank Star Savers Program
- Digital Media Not-for-profit Pinnacle Award: Prevention Coalition “Stop & Think” Digital Campaign
- Digital Media Not-for-profit Gold Award: Nebraska Arts Council Website
- Total Marketing Campaign Large Business Silver Award: MembersOwn Credit Union Q3 Auto Loan Campaign
- Total Marketing Campaign Not-for-profit Silver Award: Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services “Stay Well” Campaign
- Video Not-for-profit Gold Award: Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services “Stay Well” Video
View the full list of Pinnacle Award winners and categories at the AMA Omaha website.
Over the years, the KidGlov branding and marketing experts have received honors from the American Marketing Association (Omaha and Lincoln chapters), PRSA Nebraska, and has been named one of Lincoln’s Best Places to Work. If you’re interested in learning more, check out our Accomplishments page and take a look at our other award-winning work here.
KidGlov is a boutique, full-service, advertising, branding and content marketing agency and certified B Corp, with offices in Omaha and Lincoln, Nebraska, specializing in nonprofit marketing, healthcare marketing, financial services marketing, social impact marketing, and purpose-driven businesses.