Huzzah: We’re Prism Winners!
June was a busy month for the wildly talented team at KidGlov. In addition to winning big at the American Marketing Association’s (AMA) Omaha Pinnacle Awards, we also celebrated winning 15 Prism Awards from the AMA Lincoln chapter AND the Corporate Marketer of the Year designation!
Our 15 wins tip the scale and put us at more wins than any entrant. KidGlov’s winning work brought together a wide variety of audience members, including children, seniors, families, teens, parents, construction workers, small businesses, and community leaders. Partner organizations include Farmers & Merchants Bank, Children’s Center for the Child and Community, CEDARS, Region V Systems Prevention Coalition, Associated General Contractors of Nebraska, Immanuel Communities, and Dreamweaver Foundation.
“2020 was not the year we expected. It was challenging and full of uncertainties, but it forced us to try new things and make new connections,” said vice president creative director, Kelley Peterson. “Being named Corporate Marketer of the Year in the face of COVID-19 is a testament to how much we can achieve when we work together.”
Throughout our 11 years in business, KidGlov has received multiple accolades from AMA Lincoln and Omaha, as well as the American Advertising Federation Nebraska. In June, we also celebrated being named one of Lincoln’s Best Places to Work for the third time since 2017.
“We’re so pleased to have our work recognized by an organization as committed to driving strategic marketing efforts as AMA Lincoln,” said Lyn Wineman, president and chief strategist at KidGlov. “Their mission to bring people together through community and connection pairs well with our core objective of helping the people who are changing the world.”
The Prism Awards are AMA Lincoln’s annual celebration of excellent work from marketers in Lincoln and the surrounding areas. Each year, an AMA chapter from another city judges entries from local agencies and corporate marketing teams, identifying winners for merit awards and the coveted Prism awards.
KidGlov’s 16 honors at this year’s AMA Lincoln Prism Awards include:
- 2021 Corporate Marketer of the Year
- Consumer Marketing Campaign, Small Business Prism – Next Level (Farmers & Merchants Bank)
- Communications Traditional Advertising, Small Business Prism – Next Level (Farmers & Merchants Bank)
- Community Mailer, Print or Three-Dimensional Piece, Small Business Prism – Hometown Bank (Farmers & Merchants Bank)
- Landing Page, Small Business Prism – Pave Your Own Way (Associated General Contractors Nebraska Chapter)
- Digital Ads, Small Business Prism – Pave Your Own Way (Associated General Contractors Nebraska Chapter)
- Corporate Identity, Nonprofit Prism – 123 Connect with Me (Children’s Center for the Child and Community)
- Integrated Public Relations, Small Business Prism – Star Savers (Farmers & Merchants Bank)
- Integrated Public Relations, Nonprofit Prism – Connecting Hope Campaign (Dreamweaver Foundation)
- Long-form Video, Nonprofit Prism – Heart of CEDARS Capital Campaign (CEDARS)
- Short-form Video, Nonprofit Prism – Heart of CEDARS Capital Campaign (CEDARS)
- Logo Design, Nonprofit Sterling – 123 Connect with Me (Children’s Center for the Child and Community)
- Traditional Advertising, Nonprofit Sterling – Strength Campaign (Immanuel)
- Animation Motion Graphics, Nonprofit Sterling – Strength Campaign (Immanuel)
- Long-form Video, Nonprofit Sterling – Mental Health Campaign (Region V Systems, Prevention Coalition)
- COVID-19 Pandemic Response, Small Business Sterling – Agency for Change Challenge (KidGlov)