July 22, 2022
KidGlov Wins Big at 2021 PRSA Nebraska Paper Anvil Awards
Congrats, team! KidGlov was thrilled and proud to be recognized at the 2021 Paper Anvil Awards last year by the PRSA Nebraska chapter. We received 16 excellence and one merit award at the annual ceremony that recognizes programs and projects demonstrating excellence in the public relations profession.
“PRSA Nebraska is an incredible organization to be part of and we’re honored to be recognized at the 2021 Paper Anvil Awards,” said Lyn Wineman, KidGlov president and chief strategist. “From promoting national high school rodeo finals to better educating young people on financial literacy, we lead with heart to connect audiences with brands.”
PRSA Nebraska is one of more than 100 PRSA chapters nationwide and serves to advance the industry, improve community support, and elevate members throughout the state. Members are connected with local public relations professionals and have opportunities for career growth, dynamic networking and innovative monthly programming.
The annual Paper Anvil Awards recognizes the best work in the industry and is open to all communications practitioners who reside in Nebraska. Award categories range from community relations, events, brand reputation/management, internal communications, public affairs and more. Each entry is evaluated by industry peers in other PRSA chapters.
KidGlov’s 2021 PRSA Nebraska Paper Anvil recognitions include:
- Community Relations Excellence Award—Farmers & Merchants Bank, Star Savers Campaign
- Crisis and Issues Management Excellence Award—Prevention Coalition, Mental Health Awareness Campaign
- Events and Observances Excellence Award—Lancaster Event Center, World’s Largest Rodeo Rides into Town
- Global Communications/Multicultural PR Excellence Award—Prevention Coalition, Mental Health Awareness Campaign
- Integrated Communications Excellence Award—Lancaster Event Center, A Rodeo Vacation You’ll Never Forget
- Integrated Communications Excellence Award—AGC Nebraska Chapter, Pave Your Own Way
- Media/Press Kits Excellence Awards—Lancaster Event Center, NHSFR Lincoln Earned Media
- Podcast Excellence Award—KidGlov, Agency for Change
- Print Promotion Excellence Award—Food Bank of Lincoln, “Raising Our Response to Hunger” Capital Campaign
- Print Promotion Excellence Award—Child Advocacy Center, What if Walls Could Talk? Annual Appeal
- Public Service Excellence Award—CEDARS, Heart of CEDARS Capital Campaign
- Public Service Excellence Award—Children’s Hospital & Medical Center, Connect with Me 123 Campaign
- Social Media Excellence Award—Lancaster Event Center, World’s Largest Rodeo Rides into Town
- Video Excellence Award—CEDARS, Heart of CEDARS Video Campaign
- Video Excellence Award—Prevention Coalition, Mental Health Awareness Video Series
- Word-of-Mouth Marketing Excellence Award—Farmers & Merchants Bank, Star Savers Campaign
- Reputation/Brand Management Merit Award—AGC Nebraska Chapter, Pave Your Own Way Workforce Development Campaign
Heart and thought-provoking creativity are two ingredients in the KidGlov secret sauce. We work across mediums and have become an expert in helping nonprofits, healthcare groups, social impact organizations, financial services and purpose-driven businesses elevate their messages.
Learn more about our award winning work.
KidGlov is a content marketing agency and certified B Corp with offices in Omaha and Lincoln, Nebraska, specializing in nonprofit marketing, healthcare marketing, financial service marketing, social impact marketing , and purpose-driven businesses.