Enter for a Chance to Win $10,000 in Advertising Agency Services!
Thank you for your interest in the Agency for Change Challenge. The entry period is now closed. We are currently reviewing all entries and selecting the finalists. Be sure to join us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter for upcoming announcements of the finalists (July 10) and the winner (August 6.)
This challenge was developed as a way to celebrate our ten-year anniversary and share our gratitude for all the people and organizations dedicated to making positive change in the world.
KidGlov is an Agency for Change and we want to help those who help others. Right now, the world needs people and organizations like you more than ever.
Who Can Enter?
The Agency for Change Challenge is open to any organization dedicated to creating positive change in the world with their programs, products or services.
– Organizations of any size or age may enter.
– The challenge is open to both for-profit companies and non-profit organizations who can demonstrate they are working to improve lives and make positive change in the world.
– To qualify, your organization must be located within 100 miles of one of the three metro areas where KidGlov offices are located: Denver, CO.; Omaha, NE.; and Lincoln, NE.
– Current and previous clients of KidGlov or Wineman Communications Group are not eligible.
How Do We Enter?
For a chance to win the $10,000 prize, participants must complete a short, online application.
The application will allow you to share how your organization affects positive change in the world (up to 500 words) and how you envision using the $10,000 in marketing services to advance your mission through branding, a creative campaign or website design work (up to 300 words).
This is a great opportunity for start-up organizations to make their mark, for established organizations to launch a new product or program or to introduce an existing program or product to a new audience.
How Is the Winner Chosen?
– All eligible entries will be reviewed by a panel selected by KidGlov to determine finalists.
– After the finalists are selected, they will have the opportunity to ask their supporters and social media followers to share comments on designated social media platforms about why they should be selected as the winner.
– The panel will then review this feedback along with the entry information and select the final winner.
– Please see Key Dates to Remember for details on timeline.
The Agency for Change Challenge winner will receive $10,000 in advertising agency services provided by KidGlov. This will be used to boost your brand, develop a new creative campaign or enhance your online presence with web design work.
We’ve seen the power great marketing and creative can have for change-making organizations and we’re excited to partner with the winner to further empower the important work they are doing.
Participants must be prepared to complete the desired work with KidGlov between September 2020 and May 2021, should they be selected as the winner. By accepting the title of winner and receiving the complimentary agency services, the participant agrees to allow KidGlov to share updates publicly throughout the process and to showcase final work developed with the marketing agency dollars.
Please see the Official Rules for more details.
Key Dates to Remember
– OPENING: The Agency for Change Challenge opens to receive entries on April 23, 2020.
– DEADLINE: All entries must be submitted online by 11:59 pm, MST, on June 12, 2020.
– FINALISTS: Finalists will be chosen and notified on or by July 10, 2020.
– SPOTLIGHT/SHOUTOUTS: During this period, all finalists will have the opportunity to rally their supporters and social media followers to share comments on designated social media platforms about why the organization should be selected as the winner of the Agency for Change Challenge. This feedback will be used to help judges select the winner. This period will run July 13-24.
– WINNER SELECTION: The winner will be selected by KidGlov on July 31 and notified the first week of August.
For questions about The Agency for Change Challenge, shoot us an email at email@example.com.
If you want to know more about KidGlov and the work we do, please reach out. We’d love to help you.
For more details, please consult the official rules, available here.